One Touch Ministry Testimonial Page
Here is what former and current participants have to say about One Touch Ministry.
- "One Touch Ministry is a family and our (participants') actions reflect on the organization and its members."
- "One Touch Ministry provided structure, guidance, and accountability in my life."
- "It gave me a chance to focus on my life and get straight."
- "It provided structure in my life and helped me regain my manhood after being in the system."
- "One Touch Ministry is a family place that meets more than just our physical needs."
- "One Touch Ministry provides the opportunity to be free and become free to show what type of person you are and show what you are capable of."
- "It is another opportunity to achieve what I want to achieve and I am glad to be here."
- "You lose your dignity in jail and One Touch Ministry gives you a chance to get it back and hold your head up."
Here is what former and current participants have to say about Director Verna Bradley-Jackson and her husband, Tommy Jackson.
- "The Jacksons are lovable but rigid."
- "I came in bad shape and they hung on to me and pulled me through it. "
- "Thank God for the Jacksons."
- "They took a big chance on me and the Jacksons kept me in line. I don't ever want to leave."