Your Donations are Appreciated
Whether it is material, equipment, monetary, or shopping online through the Louisiana Community Marketplace, your support is really appreciated.
As a 501(c)3 organization, donations to One Touch Ministry are tax deductible. One Touch Ministry can not provide an estimate of the value of donated items, but director Verna Bradley-Jackson will be happy to sign paperwork documenting donations for your tax purposes.
Thank You for
Wish-list of Material and Equipment Needed: ("Wish-list" items listed below will greatly support the mission of One Touch Ministry)
- Desktop and Laptop Computers
- Desktop and laptop computers could help participants in our program learn necessary job skills, including how to use word processing software, email and database programs. Any computers donated to OTM should be in good condition and in working order. Please delete files on the hard drive of any previously-used computer in order to protect your personal information.
- Two Fifteen-Passenger Vans
- One Touch Ministry is currently in the process of expanding its operations and needs large, multi-passenger vehicles that can be used to transport participants in our program to and from work. Any vehicles donated should be in good condition.
- Lawn Equipment
- Lawn equipment, including lawn mowers, hedge clippers, and trimmers, is needed to help participants learn grounds maintenance skills and create their own employment opportunities. Items in good condition are preferrable.
- Truck w/ Trailer
- Truck with trailer is needed to haul the lawn equipmen. This will help our participants create their own employment opportunities.
- Office Supplies
- Offices supplies including a copier, televisions, and projectors, are needed. These items will be used to facilitate classes for our participants on lifeskills and job search techniques.
- Bus Passes
- Transportation costs are often an issue for participants in our program, so donations of local bus passes are always helpful.
- Nonperishable Food Supplies
- Donated nonperishable food supplies will be provided to our participants as an additional resource.
- Winter Coats
- Winter coats in men's sizes are needed for our participants.
- Building Materials
- Sheet rock and other building materials are needed in order to improve the condition of our facilities. Our needs are very specific, so please contact
Verna Bradley-Jackson at (225) 359-9911 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Monetary Donations
- Monetary donations are tax deductible and help One Touch Ministry continue its mission. Please contact Verna Bradley-Jackson at (225) 359-9911 or email@example.com for more information on how to donate to One Touch Ministry.